Business Rule Engine
What is Business Rule Engine?
A business rule engine (BRE), a core component of business rules management system (BRMS), is an application that executes decision processes based on predefined business logic. BREs enable precision decision-making and are especially useful for complex dependencies, as well as in instances where regulatory or organizational rule changes frequently require logical changes.
What do business rules engines do?
Business rules automate complicated processes. It sets the rules, puts goals into action within a business application, turns them from ideas into actions and decisions. Rules are set in business applications, thereby, eliminating efficiencies and allowing for scalable output with minimal labor.
What are the Benefits of a Business Rules Engine?
- Improved compliance and ensures transparency by generating audit trails and gaining insights into the processes.
- Reduces manual decision-making by automating manual and repetitive tasks.
- Enables less technical expertise to manage business rules using a no-code application.
- Improves collaboration, reduces errors and increases the quality of the work.
- Boost efficiency and productivity.