ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
What is robotic process automation (RPA)?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans’ actions interacting with digital systems and software. Just like people, software robots can do things like understanding what’s on a screen, completing the correct keystrokes, navigating systems, identifying, and extracting data, and performing a wide range of defined actions. But software robots can do it faster and more consistently than people.
What are the business benefits of RPA?
- Accelerated transformation
- Major cost savings
- Greater resilience
- Higher accuracy
- Increased value from personnel
- Boosted productivity
- Improved compliance
Why is RPA the fastest-growing enterprise software in the world?
- Quick and significant return on investment (ROI)
- Minimal upfront investment
- No disruption to underlying systems
- Low code build environment
- Scalable and enterprise-ready