What is structured data?
Structured data is most often categorized as quantitative data, and it is the type of data that almost everyone is used to working with. It fits neatly within fixed fields and columns in relational databases and spreadsheets. It is highly organized and easily understood by machine language.
What are the examples of structured data?
- Credit Card Numbers
- Stock Information
What are the characteristics of structured data?
- It consists of numbers and values.
- It is used in machine learning and drives machine learning algorithms.
- It is stored in tabular formats like excel sheets or SQL databases.
- It has a pre-defined data model.
- It is sourced from online forms, GPS sensors, network logs, web server logs, etc.
- It is stored in data warehouses.
- It requires less storage space and is highly scalable.
Top 10 AI Use Cases in Telecom