Application Access for User Groups
Application access can be provided while adding or editing a group. For information on providing access while adding user group, go to Application Access. To provide application access to any existing user group, perform the below steps:
1. In User Management service, click Groups tab and double click the required user group listed below.
2. Group Details screen is displayed. In Auditors pane, click the Action drop-down and select Edit Group.
3. The Update Group configuration window is displayed.
4. Applications pane has the list of services. Go to required Service > select configuration > select required privileges for user group.
Example: If cm_case_listing_browse is enabled, the allocated user group will have the browse privileges for Case Listing page.
5. Select the required configurations from the list and click Update Group.