How can we use the stored model for prediction or streaming?
The Model Score operator inside Model Deployment module to predict the target variable by choosing the stored model.
Drag and drop “Model Score” operator to the main canvas and click on the three dots to EDIT the configurations
In the “Score Model: Configuration” pane, the user can enter the required details.
- Model Name: The user can select the model, previously saved, from the drop-down list.
- Column Selection: Populated based on selected model.
- Predicted Column Name: Provide name for the predicted column in the results.
- Show Probability: There are two options in the drop-down bar: True and False.
- True: If individual class probabilities are required in final output
- False: Only class label will be available in final output